Talent Cloud Media est le partenaire de McAfee. Les informations soumises ci-dessous seront traitées par Talent Cloud Media d’après les règles RGPD.
Nous avons une équipe d’experts en vente, qui s’occupe de tous les marchés Européens, et font la promotion de nos produits en cybersécurité. Notre équipe est composée d’une équipe de spécialistes en technologies.
En tant qu’entreprise, nous avons des talents dans de nombreux pays, et offrons un service exceptionnel à l’échelle internationale. Nous avons une palette de produits de qualité pour les entreprises.
Together Is Power. It’s more than a tagline. It defines our beliefs and exemplifies the value we place on our greatest assets – our employees. That’s why we’ve created a truly unique environment at McAfee, filled with possibilities at every turn. You’ll find a family-like company culture where people really do look out for one another, as well as executive leadership that’s accessible, approachable, and transparent. We also have a serious commitment to fun with things like celebrations and family-first opportunities, office scooters, and our PAW Program that allows you to bring your dog to work. This is a diverse and inclusive workplace where you can innovate, grow, and make an impact on the communities we serve.
We dedicate ourselves to keeping the world safe
from cyber threats.
Threats that are no longer limited to the confines
of our computers, but prevalent in every aspect
of our connected world.
We will not rest in our quest to protect the safety
of our families, our communities,
and our nations.
McAfee’s mission, vision & values motivate 100% of McAfee employees. 25% of employees say that the main reason they stay at McAfee is because of the McAfee company mission. Comparably data clearly shows that a focused mission statement and cohesive core company values are vital to maintaining employee alignment.
We talk about the science behind diversity.
We educate employees about the operating principles of the brain and how to avoid any unconscious bias.
We think differently about hiring.
We put hiring and recruitment practices in to place that help ensure everyone has equal opportunity.
We make inclusion a part of a company goals.
Every McAfee employee has a vested interest in driving diversity.
We support authenticity at work.
We invest in our employee-led groups, McAfee Communities, to foster the understanding and appreciation of the value our differences bring to all employees.
We forge relationships that matter.
We help inspire the next generation of talent among under-represented groups by partnering with universities and organizations that share our commitment.
Situated in the South West of Ireland, Cork offers an amazing environment to enjoy a great life, both outdoor and city based.
– Cork Harbour is said to be the second largest natural harbour in the world after Sydney Harbour.
– Cork has the oldest Yacht Club in the World founded in 1720.
– The first motor boat race in the world (The Harmsworth Cup) was held in Cork in 1903.
– The first Steamship to cross the Atlantic (The Sirius) left Cobh in 1838 (It took 18 days).
– In 1912, Cobh was the Titanic’s last port of call.
– The Irish government declared the coastal waters of Ireland a whale and dolphin sanctuary during the early 1990’s. The first of its kind in Europe. Whale watching off the coast of Cork is said to be the best in Europe with Humpback, Fin & Minke whales regularly seen in addition to many species of dolphin & seals.
Alive. Creative. Innovative. Vibrant. As a city and region, Cork captures all that makes a great place to do business. Not only a gateway to Europe, Cork also lies at the centre of the global economies of Asia and the Americas.
As the capital of the South of Ireland and Ireland’s second largest city and economic engine, Cork is a thriving and ever-expanding hub of economic, industrial, research and business development activities.
Over the last 25 years, Cork has consistently attracted many of the world’s largest companies to locate within the region. We are now home to global market leaders in pharmaceuticals, healthcare, ICT, biotechnology, agri-food, professional services, cybersecurity and international financial services.
Cork continues to go from strength to strength, consistently capturing the interest and attention of those seeking to be part of a city region that is firmly focused on maintaining its standing as a great place to do business, but also on one that seeks out synergies and is ready to lead and innovate.
Cork offers you a supportive business environment, a breath of fresh air, and a ‘can do’ attitude and culture that feeds into all aspects of business. Speak to us today about making Cork your new home.
Enterprise Account Manager (French)
• In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales engagements into a set of Named Accounts within your assigned territory.
• We are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join our team in Cork.
• The Account Manager is responsible for a coordinated sales approach with McAfee’s extended sales team. This team is driven to a common goal within a set number of Named Accounts. The mission of the Account Team is to solidify existing customer accounts and elevate McAfee to a more strategic partner in the customer’s business.
• McAfee is seeking a Commercial Account Manager to grow the business and manage key strategic accounts. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and fastest growing sales organizations today.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.