FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Guiding the success of Terasaki’s products and leading the cross-functional teams responsible for improving them.
Setting the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for product lines.
Provide the deep product expertise needed to lead the organization and make strategic product decisions
The role spans many activities from strategic to tactical and provides important cross-functional leadership — most notably between engineering, marketing, sales, and support teams.
Intrinsic Functions / Tasks
• Taking overall responsibility for the success of your products
• Contributing towards product strategy and vision
• Meeting regularly with stakeholders, including product developers, marketing,
• Customer service, finance and company heads
• Collecting analysing and responding to user feedback
• Training staff and stakeholders
• Gathering and evaluating ideas and opinions
• Planning new features and changes to a product
• Demonstrating new ideas and features to stakeholders
• Creating timelines and roadmaps for developing the product
• Attending conferences and events related to a product or sector
• Implementing or supporting marketing campaigns
• Creating and overseeing development and project management processes
• Inspiring and enthusing colleagues and users of the product
• Learning about users and a product’s market
• Researching competitors and similar products.
• Preparing Terasaki’s products for sale as other brand-labels
• Preparing other manufacturer’s products for sale as Terasaki brand-labelled
• Preparing Terasaki’s ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics AX) to handle the products
• Managing product approvals and certification
• Design and prepare product samples and demonstration kits